Mackay Wealth Management
At Mackay Wealth Management we believe that only by fully understanding our clients’ desired lifestyle – both now and in the future – can we best serve them. We work on the Trusted Adviser Model and feel passionately that a service which over-delivers to our clients is the only way forward, both for them and us.
Our Client Service Charter includes:
Ongoing Tailored Wealth Management Advice – we offer a tailored advice service to all clients. As your individual circumstances change, we can help you with ongoing support to achieve your financial security. The comprehensive wealth management advice service we offer broadly covers;
- preserving and building capital
- planning for a successful retirement
- reducing Inheritance Tax liability
- gaining financial protection against risk
- funding for later life and long term care.
There is also a range of exclusive wealth management communications, briefings and client events for you to choose from. These will ensure you remain up-to-date with all the latest economic information, including any key changes that may affect your financial future.
- Insights – online access to news and thought-provoking articles on matters that affect your wealth via the website.
- E-Briefing Service – an exclusive programme of wealth management email communications delivered directly to you on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. You can select your personal areas of interest from a range of topics; to register, please visit www.mackaywm.co.uk
- The Investor – this popular ‘coffee table-style’ magazine contains a variety of thought-provoking articles and fund manager insights on current market as well as their views for the future. This publication is produced quarterly.
- Client Events – periodically events may be arranged; these may be simply for entertainment or to discuss topical issues with likeminded individuals and a specialist presenter. Your suggestions are always valuable and your guests are always welcome.
St. James’s Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James’s Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.
Client Testimonials and Awards
Please visit www.mackaywm.co.uk to see a range of client testimonials and details of our most recent awards.
For a confidential chat please call 0114 2363628 or 07814 231461 and ask for Andrew Mackay.
Or visit www.mackaywm.co.uk