This morning Prime Minister Theresa May announced a general election for 8th June 2017. After months of talking down the chances of a snap election she seems to have taken the opportunity to consolidate the small Conservative majority in the Commons by taking the chance that the Nation will back her Brexit strategy. Jeremy Corbyn and Tim Farron have backed the election plan and today we’re seeing all parties scrambling for air time to set out their early positions in what is sure to be a hard fought if short election campaign.
- Speaker Profile: Billal Jami CEO of The Public Speaking Academy
- Plan for disruption to business as Snake Pass closes
- Speaker Profile: Stuart Oakes of Stroma
- British Business Bank to stay in Sheffield with new office relocation
- Speaker Profile: Pete Thornton-Smith – Inspirational Quality Management Specialist at the 9001 Support Centre