11:30 am International trade boost
The inaugural SheffEXport event looks at some of the benefits and difficulties of trading overseas. SheffEXport is our international Business Event of the year organized by Into Professional and South Yorkshire International Trade Centre and taking place at SheffEX on Monday between 11.30am – 2pm.
In this event, kindly sponsored by Cathay Pacific, you will hear from a whole host of expert speakers from various sectors offering their knowledge and experience on trading overseas.
Remember to reserve your seat by booking a ticket.
- Welcome by Janita Maaranen – Into Professional
- Andy Hulse – UHY Hacker Young Tax and Accounts offering his take on global business
- Steve Toogood – India-Britain Business Council. Business opportunities in India
- Christian Wild – Cathay Pacific (Headline sponsor)
- Alan Easter – Arkom. How to get your website export ready
- Nick Patrick – SYITC. Round up
- Q&A with all speakers on panel
- Buffet Lunch by ThaiThaiKa & Networking
- Chinese Surprise!
South Yorkshire International Trade Centre
UHY Hacker Young / Killis
MD of Arcom Creative
Director General of Indian British Business Bouncil
MD at Into Professional