Many will have noticed that the old Grosvenor House Hotel on Charter Square has been slowly reduced to a pile of rubble in anticipation of the Retail Quarter. It’s good to report that the contract has been signed with Leeds based BAM Construction who have been selected as the main contractor for the first phase which comprises 160,000 sq ft of office space and around 57,500 sq feet of retail space. HSBC has signed a 15-year lease as the main tenant for the office space and will relocate the office currently located in the former Griffin House at Townhead.
- Speaker Profile: Billal Jami CEO of The Public Speaking Academy
- Plan for disruption to business as Snake Pass closes
- Speaker Profile: Stuart Oakes of Stroma
- British Business Bank to stay in Sheffield with new office relocation
- Speaker Profile: Pete Thornton-Smith – Inspirational Quality Management Specialist at the 9001 Support Centre