Terms and Conditions
- We regret that we are unable to give refunds less than 30 days before the event.
- Cancellations made between 31 and 60 day before the event will be subject to a 50% handling charge.
- Cancellations made more than 61 days or more before the event will be subject to a 30% handling charge.
- Any request for a refund must be made in writing.
- Payment is due within 3 working days of the date of invoice after which stands will be released for resale.
- Our liability will not exceed the total amount which you have paid to us in connection with the event.
- All information, opinions or other statements originating from staff, exhibitors, speakers, delegates, visitors or any other person connected with the event is provided in good faith and on an as-is basis. No guarantee is offered or made regarding the accuracy or any consequences arising and no liability will be accepted
- We reserve the right to decline any order, reservation or booking at any time.
- Any persons that are suspected or found to be behaving inappropriately to the success of the event may be asked to leave immediately and may be banned from attendance at future events.
- We will not offer refunds due to circumstances which are beyond our control such as (but not limited to) security incidents, weather, travel disruption, access or venue failure.
Marketing and information
- Details of attendees and all or any information may be used for marketing purposes online, in printed or other media and may be shared with staff, exhibitors, delegates or visitors.
- Exhibitors should arrive at the venue with sufficient time to complete the set up exhibition stands at least 15 minutes before the published opening time.
- Stands should be manned at all times between the published hours.
- All stands, samples, promotional materials, valuables, waste or other should be removed no more than 1 hour after the published closing time of the event.
- Any items left behind will be disposed of and subject to a removal charge of £100.
- 240v power is included only when confirmed by invoice.
Access, health and safety, security
- All attendees must have adequate insurance cover for their visit to SheffEX including exhibitors, delegates, contractors, suppliers or similar.
- All attendees are responsible for their own safety and health.
- If you have any access requirements please inform us at least 14 days before the event. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate access difficulties where the venue permits.
- You must make yourself fully aware of the venues requirements for escape in the event of a fire or other emergency.
- All attendees undertake to protect their own health and safety as well that of other attendees.