The SheffEX Good Causes Scheme is giving away five stands
Local charities and other good causes are invited to apply for the opportunity to take a stand at the next SheffEX
Attendance as a delegate is free to all employees and volunteers from charities and social enterprises and community groups, but SheffEX wants to offer a little more support the local organisations which do great work in and around South Yorkshire by giving them the chance to exhibit to local business people to explain what they do and why their work is important.
Plans are being made for over a hundred exhibitors to promote their goods and services at what will be the largest business exhibition taking place in South Yorkshire. You’ll have the opportunity to speak to the business people attending, and network with them to explain your activities and how they make an impact in the South Yorkshire region.
Any organisation or group, small or large, with local roots can apply and it isn’t necessary to be a registered charity.
How to apply
The application process is very simple. First, make sure that you and your team have registered to attend SheffEX. Then we want you to tell us:
- How exhibiting at SheffEX will benefit your organisation.
- What your organisation does, who you do it for, where you do it, and the impact you make.
- Your approximate annual expenditure and income.
- Contact details including email, telephone, address, and if you have them, website / Twitter / Google+ /Facebook.
Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April 2015. Successful applicants will be informed around 11 May and a public announcement made shortly afterwards.
What we expect in return
If you are successful we will expect you to :
- Be present at SheffEX.
- Share your involvement among your networks.
- Participate in PR and media activities on request.
- Be interviewed for our online archives and promotions
- Provide a short report after the event.
- Only fundraise on your stand unless alternatives are agreed beforehand.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.